View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Your attitude, name, and pretense of knowledge is exactly what I was talking about.

Predicting outcome of hockey prospects is pure speculation, yet you believe it is as easy as believing one person who likes the players he picked.

Have you ever heard a personnel guy say he made mistakes? If so, please cite me an example.
My name? LOL cuz I was a fan of his when he was at Michigan and I like him. My name implies he is a future star?... And when it comes to Clark and Gorton's resumes, I'll take theirs over Pronman's anyday. Not that your analysis is wrong, but it isn't a little suspicious when this is the only guy who thinks Kreider has bad hockey sense, and he ranks Thomas as our 7th best, when the whole world knows he is #3

Also, the Red Wings are #1? Lmfao, they've been drafting outside the top 20 for the last decade and are easily the oldest team in Hockey.

How the Oilers aren't #1 or at least top 5 is frightening. He has them where? Outside the top 15? Jesus.

Like I said, Isles at #2 and us at #20 makes absolutely NO sense. If they are 2, we are 5. If we are 20, they are 17. I'm not just complaining about our ranking. His whole compilation is retarded as can be.

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote