View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 01:01 PM
BlowbyBlow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
RNH will have a 19/20 year old Hall and a 21/22 year old Eberle. IMO it won't take long for Hall to grab the team by the horns. If RNH comes along fairly quickly it will be less crucial to have that veteran scorer to take pressure off of them. That said I still like the idea of having a guy like that, I just don't think that it's Hemsky.
Yea to me the biggest blessing is going to be Smyth for the office guidance, mentorship + Hall on ice for alleviating the pressure of getting goals, ect.

The one thing I must add is that RNH has an undeniable work ethic this is why I liked guy once I seen him play live.

Better culture this year, winning or losing environment its the situation you make it (I feel) Whether you lose game 7 of the cup finals, or lose in the first game Its all building blocks in getting to that point; whether it be playoffs, or next round, or whatever.

My reasoning for him has changed to why he should go back (more to do with conditioning) than potential of losing environment. Also I want to see him have more of a prominent role I don't see the purpose of getting 3rd-4th line ice time.