View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 03:04 PM
chosen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
When will you stop arguing?

Did I say I know more than Pronman? No I didn't, but others do, such as MANY other scouts.

Is it possible that Pronman is a god damn idiot? Yes and the possibility is more of a reality, he works for ESPN.

Again, I acknowledged the Isles have better prospects, but we are closer than #20 to #2. You keep leaving that out of your responses Any Islander fan on the Isles board will tell you that we have a very close prospect pool to their's.

Using logic as a guide is not realistic when everyone including other scouts and scouting sites have the Rangers ranked in the top 15, if not the top 10.

But yea, keep telling me that St Croix is better than Thomas. Keep telling me that the Red Wings have better prospects than the Oilers. Keep telling me all this redundant info that is purely based on your own logic, rather than majority of other peoples' opinions, purely based off the fact that he is a "scout". He isn't a scout. He is a speculative ******.
If he is a ******, what are folks that know who will make it and who won't.

Not long ago folks here were telling me that Grachev would be great, that he would be a top 6 guy here.

Will you be an idiot if Hagelin fails?

These are all just opinions.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote