View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 03:18 PM
o Hamhuis 2 x

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
No it's not exactly what you wrote above. If you understood how the Cap workds, you wouldn't say that. There is no argument, one person is informed, and one person isn't.

I'm understanding you completely. What your not understanding is why it can't be that way, and why there is no bonus cushion this year.
There is only no cushion this year because the CBA is in its final contract year! Not everything you're saying is completely right either and I'm not acting like everything I say is right. That's the difference here. I'm not trying to argue like you are. I'm just asking questions and beginning to get fed up with you being a jerk on here to everyone. The other day you insisted Syvret is like the worst defenseman you've ever seen and that was the way it had to be. I respect an opinion but what I respect even more is listening to what others say and rationalizing it and learning that that is their opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That doesn't mean an opinion is right. I know I'm barely right but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion

o Hamhuis 2 x is offline   Reply With Quote