View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 04:17 PM
o Hamhuis 2 x

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
Tell me what I've said on this that isn't right, and be prepared to back it up. I can provide links and even tell you where in the CBA to find the info. Have you ever read the CBA? I have, multiple times.
Secondly, if you can't apply some simple common sense and know that when a player who has never established himself as an NHL regular, has to sign a two way deal, that pretty much tells you what you need to know about what is thought about the player. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But that opinion should be informed.
People dont't need to look up something before they state an opinion. I'm not a computer so I don't have the facts just sitting there in my head. I don't have the time to read the NHL CBA even once. Why do I need to know it when we have people that already know everything that needs to be known about it? BTW, Syvret is just trying to find a team where he can prove himself and he couldn't do that here behind our defense. I don't know how Lilja will help either. We should've signed someone else. Sopel would've been better than Lilja. It blows my mind that we signed him, let alone to a 2 year contract.

o Hamhuis 2 x is offline   Reply With Quote