View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 04:36 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterD View Post
I would be ABSOLUTELY THRILLED to see this... but I'm afraid it would cause more havoc in this room which has proven to be fragile in the last 15 years. Sure, the last 2-3 years we seem to have a more stable and level headed core, but still... there's enough media coverage around this team already.
We have terrible coverage. The media attention/focus is there, but it's seeking the **** rather than going for unbiased journalistic reporting.

This idea btw has very little to do with the media. Obviously there will be cameras, mics, etc., but this isn't about your typical RDS, TSN, CBC ******** interviews/nitpicking. This is basically a fly-on-the-wall sort of voyeur experience with a couple of short interviews in the middle. Lots of narration too. The crew would be hired by the org probably and it wouldn't be those hacks we call journalists... except for Arpon Basu, I really don't give a **** about Canadiens journalists.

The team looks good. They look like a team. The centennial year, they didn't. Before that, it was alright, but I didn't get that all for one-one for all feeling. Sure we're gonna have rookies make mistakes, get benched, get into hockey fights in training, etc. and that's normal. The team just doesn't seem divided and if it secretly IS... well I wanna know about it.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote