View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Well, I personally have no idea if the Hockey Prospectus guy is a genius or an idiot, or somewhere in between...or if all the people who are criticizing him are geniuses or idiots themselves.

But I do know your comment above about the Red Wings is a serious blow to YOUR credibility. The Red Wings can't have good prospects because they've been drafting outside the top 20? Tell me you did not just say that.

You badly need a history lesson about resumes. That's probably the most ridiculous comment in this entire thread, and makes it impossible to take anything else you say seriously.
Actually, their success being a reason for them not having a great prospect pool is not a bad reason at all. They have been drafting outside top 20 for so long now and to my knowledge, their best prospect is Jarnkrok. I think you took my post but didn't read into it enough to see what I was trying to say. I know I shouldve said it, but that's what I meant. I wasn't just stating its impossible to have good prospects drafting out top 20 for 10 years.