View Single Post
Old
08-12-2011, 11:29 PM
RangerRed

vCash: 500
I'd try and move Crescenzi with Morrison so that we can get a player back in a deal instead of simply draft picks. I really don't see AC as an offensive enough player for a top six role and we're going younger in a big way.with the prospective appearances of Matthew Peca and Zachary Aston-Reese, AC is expendable.

Brandon Francisco - Matia Marcantuoni - Tobias Rieder

I can agree that the offensive talent on this line should make it a formidable first offensive unit. Whether he's ready for it or not, Matia (along with Ryan Murphy) is now the face of this franchise. They'll sink or swim, but it's easy to see these three being one of the scariest Rangers trios since Azevedo/Halischuk/Spaling.

Ben Thomson - Michael Catenacci - Matthew Peca

When you consider how close Peca was to reporting to Kingston, Kitchener's odds of putting him in blue, white and red seem much greater. You can't put two midgets out on the ice without someone to give them a little room. Thomson has some offensive skill that he hasn't really had the opportunity to showcase since he's started his time in Kitchener. I think he's this year's David Clarkson.

Zach Lorentz - Radek Faksa - Eric Ming

I really like this line. Lorentz works his butt off on every shift. Faksa is supposed to be very offensively talented with size and hockey sense. I really liked the second half I saw from Eric Ming where he stopped expecting the ice time to be handed to him and started going out and working for it.

Brent Pederson - Zachary Aston-Reese - Brandon Lesway

Well, in the immortal words of Pete Townshend, the kids are alright. Pederson is the big body on this line with the talented Aston-Reese playing pivot. I really expect Lesway and Sterk to shuffle around a bit in the spot on the right side. The fourth line gives Spott options because he has some talent buried here that could be moved up if players above them don't perform.

RangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote