View Single Post
Old
08-14-2011, 01:18 PM
JGRB
#EllerThugLife

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Cross View Post
Show* damn auto correct lol. However your article was a good read. And I agree Weber has a great chance of breakout year. If he starts showing it at the begining he's likely traded by Deadline habs are here to compete and need some mature responsible bottom 6 players to add size and compete. Like I've said Jordan caron be the best fit for mtl. As someone brought up on trade boards so would Eric Tangradi whose PK Subban buddy from belleville bulls days as was zack rinaldo of phillidelphia flyers
I doubt Weber becomes trade fodder if he breaks out, if anything we need as many solid offensive defenseman as possible going forward. Markov is not getting any younger and his health is of relative concern to the majority of the fanbase and I'm sure management has some small concerns as well.

He might become expendable if Emelin breaks out offensively, but I'm totally unsure what to expect from him. I think Weber's progression is going to be very interesting to follow, and he's one player I am going to watch very closely next season.

JGRB is offline   Reply With Quote