View Single Post
Old
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
UniverStalinGraduate*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
I have a feeling he will outplay Spacek I just wonder what Jacques Martin will do if he does. I really would prefer him on D than as a forward. We need to start playing this kid so he can develop. If he reaches the potential I think he can reach it would be very stupid to bunt him around the line-up or press box. At this point Spacek is in the twilight of his career and imo should play against weak teams and when there's an injury. Weber to me should be in full time. We'll need to see how camp goes but you know who I'm betting my money on. I just wonder how JM will handle it if Weber does clearly outplay some of the top 6 guys.
Yeah, I dunno...everyone complains about how weak the habs defence is, but the problem I have is that they have 7 guys (assuming Emelin can be a top 6 guy) for 6 spots. I know injuries will occur but odds are come opening night the habs will be almost completely healthy.

And then there's Diaz, who I doubt is going to be in the line up opening night but they obviously saw something in him and who knows what he comes in and possibly does.

If the line up does remain healthy, I could definitely see a rotation of sorts happening, where SPacek and maybe even Gill take a night off every few games. Keep them fresh and let the youngsters play.

All I know for certain is...that I'm about done with Summer and want the season here NOW

UniverStalinGraduate* is offline   Reply With Quote