View Single Post
Old
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverStalinGraduate View Post
Yeah, I dunno...everyone complains about how weak the habs defence is, but the problem I have is that they have 7 guys (assuming Emelin can be a top 6 guy) for 6 spots. I know injuries will occur but odds are come opening night the habs will be almost completely healthy.

And then there's Diaz, who I doubt is going to be in the line up opening night but they obviously saw something in him and who knows what he comes in and possibly does.

If the line up does remain healthy, I could definitely see a rotation of sorts happening, where SPacek and maybe even Gill take a night off every few games. Keep them fresh and let the youngsters play.

All I know for certain is...that I'm about done with Summer and want the season here NOW
Agreed. See me personally I'm excited about our D and think signing Hammer/Hannan would be a waste and just another "Spacek". Okay Hammer wouldn't be but he'd be taking somebody like Weber's spot. I want Weber/Diaz to get a shot if injuries happen.

When will this summer end

I believe some people said it's arguable that Diaz is already better than Weber. Given his age it would make sense but I can't wait to see him play regardless.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote