View Single Post
Old
08-15-2011, 11:33 AM
RoyBoyCoy
Habs and Rugby

vCash: 500
Name: Alex
Location: Cobourg, ON... But Bishop's University, Lennoxville Quebec in 12 days! Go Gaiters!
Favourite current Hab: PK Subban
Favourite all time Hab: Saku Koivu
Favourite beverage: Arizona Iced Tea
Favourite food: Gyros, Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Curry
Favourite movies: Away We Go, Inception, Social Network, the Ocean's Series, The Boat That Rocked
Favourite music: A lot of indie, but other stuff as well. Arctic Monkeys, Manchester Orchestra, Tokyo Police Club and Two Door Cinema Club are my Top 4
Hobbies/interests: I play rugby, hopefully for the Bishop's Gaiters. I'm a centre and a prop.
Origin of your screen name: Old nickname, although it's from an old friend I'm not particularly fond of anymore. But it would feel weird changing it, people on here wouldn't know me anymore.
How long you've been a habs fan? Post-Lockout
How did you became a habs fan? Was raised a Bruins fan by my mom prior to the Lockout, but I didn't follow hockey very closely at all. Our family did watch HNIC a lot, and living in the GTA it was always the Leafs. But I remember loving it when "the Habs" were playing every once in a while. So I decided that I would get into hockey when the lockout was over, and I chose my hometown Habs.
Jerseys owned: None (That's a lie, there's a Bruins jersey collecting dust somewhere)
Predicted Habs Finish 2011/12: 4-6th in East
What is the most useless item you own: An weird pacific island instrument
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: Meh.
Celebrity Man crush: Justin Timberlake
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: Wizard
If you were commisioner for a day you would: End the Coyotes.

RoyBoyCoy is offline   Reply With Quote