View Single Post
Old
10-23-2003, 04:42 AM
Joe Malone

vCash: 500
I thought juggling the lines was something you did when the team is playing poorly. We're playing well, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it. We have three lines that look fine as they presently are:

Hossa, Ribs, Zed
Ryder, Perreault, Audette,
Bulis, Juneau, Dackell

People are complaining about Hossa because his stats aren't what they want them to be. Well, he's doing the work in the corners and along the wall. Leave him there. I don't agree with putting Perreault, the best faceoff man in the league, on left wing. Leave him at center. Bulis can skate like the wind, but has trouble finishing, leave him where he is.

Kilger played well with Koivu before. Put Chad (when he returns) with Saku and Ward, . Begin, Sundstrom, Langdon to be used as needed.

Kilger, Koivu, Ward
Hossa, Ribs, Zed
Ryder, Perreault, Audette,
Bulis, Juneau, Dackell

Roll four lines, with equal playing time, and have the more talented players receive additional ice time on the PP.

Change things when the team falters. We have an entire season ahead for that. But right now, change for the sake of change just doesn't make sense to me.

Geez guys, we're winning. 17 goals for and 9 against, in 6 games. What's wrong with that?