Islanders @ Canadiens October 23rd, 2003
View Single Post
10-23-2003, 04:55 AM
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 2nd to FloydianSlip
- How will Saku Koivu perform in his first on ice game in over a month?
I think he'll be pissed off about this 4rth line situation and he'll play at the top of his form. I expect that line to be our best tonight.
well, Koivu not playing, I suppose we'll hope Ribs and Zed take this game on their shoulders.
- Will Jan Bulis be rewarded on the score sheet...finally?
- Do you suppose Yanic Perreault will play up to expectations in order to earn his spot in the top six?
I don't see him doing much tonight.
- Can Rick DiPietro continue his blistering start to the season?
Oh yes he can. Be afraid. He could easily cost us the game.
- Will Ron Hainsey be inserted into the line-up?
He better be!
- How heavily will Mariusz Czerkawski be booed?
Can't tell. For sure he will be, and it will be unjustified. The heavier the boos, the lower the IQ of the fans, and we all know how low it can be.
- Will you win a Richard Zednik bobblehead?
I won't be at the game. But I wish you all that ugly thing.
View Public Profile
Disco Volante's albums
Find More Posts by Disco Volante