HFStars 2011-2012 Y! Fantasy League Thread
View Single Post
08-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006
A couple of suggestions of things we could do differently:
- Reduce the trade veto time from 2 days to 1. No one ever vetoes a trade anyway. As it is now trades take the better part of a week to complete and process. That's too long.
- Reseed after playoff rounds. Set brackets don't make any sense. The regular season is pointless enough without the higher seeds not really being rewarded fully.
- Get rid of the divisions. I don't see any purpose that they serve?
- The more I think about it, 2 moves per week seems better than 3 even. I was looking at how many moves people made back when there was no limit and the max anyone made (not named me) was 46.
- Last year it was set to not allow draft picks to be traded. Anyone have any experience with the opposite? Could be fun. I can see some strategy going on there. I mean, 1st overall this year is sort of up in the air. Ovechkin had a down year, Crosby's heath is in question, Stamkos tailed off down the stretch last season...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by piqued