View Single Post
Old
08-17-2011, 12:39 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I find it interesting that chaos is using my #5 defenseman from last AAA draft (Arthur Moore) as a top pairing guy and seventieslord's #1 from the same draft (Jack Ruttan) as a bottom pairing guy.

Shows how tough it is to place a lot of the early era guys.
I just find Ruttan a tough sell..I actually almost moved him to extra cause I love Carney's defensive ability.

My first question posed...can your defense handle the speed of my forwards?

As you know..I built my team fast and I don't see anything on about four or five of your defenseman's skating ability. Closer examination by myself may lead to some more exploits as well.

I find that your team has too many tough sells to me..and I will absolutely have to research on them more. However, for now, I will speak about those I do know:

Tom Paton is excellent. Best goalie in the draft for sure..but is he enough of an advantage to give your team the edge in this series? I don't think so..as I really don't really think your defense is going to cut it, and your forwards are going against one of the best playoff goalies in the draft.

I'll do some more research later tonight..but my first thoughts are that there isn't enough info on a lot of your players to put them over my team of proven players in this series.

chaosrevolver is offline   Reply With Quote