RangerFan10

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangerFan10
Dubinsky-Richards-Gaborik
Wolski-Anisimov-Callahan
Boyle-Stepan-Zuccarello
Fedotenko-Rupp-Prust

Christensen and/or Avery

Gives us easily the most balanced attack throughout the lineup AND IMO the best top 6 we could have. If Wolski falters, I think Boyle would do really well on Anisimov and Callahan's LW, and you can just plug Avery or Christensen into the bottom 6 and take Wolski out of the lineup.

To me, you absolutely run lines that are balanced and see if they click before you go and put Dubi-Anisimov-Callahan together, essentially taking all three of your hustle guys that are capable of scoring 20+ goals and 50-65 points, and putting them all on one line, as well as making the top line one of the softest in the league with Wolski on it.

It just seems like a no-brainer. And then you can always put Dubi-Anisimov-Cally together if these don't work. People act like if that line doesn't start the season together then they're going to magically lose all chemistry together, and that's just not true. I've played hockey before and still play from time to time, and if you feel comfortable with the way guys play and you know them, it's like riding a bicycle. Production can come and go but it's usually not for a lack of chemistry.

RangerFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote