View Single Post
Old
08-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Jussi
Dat Times Square

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
Why don’t you give your own line combos, if you know what’s horrible and what’s not? I have a feeling that it’s going to be Mi.Granlund and Pulkkinen together and the rest doesn’t really matter.

Nowadays Pulkkinen is himself more of a playmaking winger and on power play he often starts on the perimeter which isn't an ideal place for a scorer. He doesn’t need Mi.Granlund on his line to create some offense. I think it’s important to find players who can balance some of Pulkkinen’s weaknesses and at the same time leave some good building blocks for other lines as well.
Donskoi- Mi. Granlund - Pulkkinen, you go with the guys who have played together in a tournament before, that would be logical. The rest of lines I'm not guessing until it's certain which players are on the final team, though I'm leaning heavily towards a second line of Salomäki - other G - Armia.

Pulkkinen isn't completely the only plamaker in his line with Jokerit, Kerälä showed that he does know how to pass the puck. Besides, it's early August, who knows if Pulkinen's weaknesses will still be prevalent in December? I mean, based on some posts, Mikael Granlund will have ascended to heaven by then at least...