View Single Post
Old
10-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Let me be the voice of reason [a role I'm not accustomed to]. Bill was joking, by saying that Bergeron took a crowbar to him much like Tanya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan. I hope that I am safe in saying that no one wishes any harm to Bergeron , Koivu or anyone else. Bill, I thought it was a good joke. Habitude, you usually have a pretty good sense of humor, must be a bad day. For the record, I live in a Nike free zone.My kids would never wear their logo unless paid a princely sum to do so.
Yeah that's how I got the joke too. Might have been a lot less funny if he in fact was implying Bergeron should seek protection against angry fans, which unless I got it all wrong wasn't the case here.

HABitude I think you took the joke the wrong way because you feel guilty about the thread you started on Bergeron. :p

Don't worry I don't think any fan would be crazy enough to bring his Bergeron hatrid to the physical level. Heck I hate Cherry's guts for what he's saying but I wouldn't even bother writing to him about his offensive ways, much less insult him or get physical with him.

EDIT: What did I just write? Getting physical with Don Cherry? Man now I'll have to drink all day to forget I ever came up with that disturbing thought!