View Single Post
Old
08-19-2011, 05:48 AM
UniverStalinGraduate*

vCash: 500
I'm so excited for the potential of youth going into next season, and beyond.

Not even mentioning Price or Subban, because they are in my eyes basically sure things.

Pacioretty, Eller, Desharnais, and Weber are looking to build on their last years successes and improve upon their faults. Eller has bulked up, he had shoulder surgery...I'd bet his lower body strength is much improved this year, and he's another year older and was getting used to a full NHL season last year.

Then there's Yemelin with the silent Y and who really knows what might happen there. He could be gone by December or he could be a mainstay in Montreals top 4 for many years to come. Neither would surprise me.

The team has some good veterans as well, not going to get into too much of what we already have talked about over and over again...I will say that in no way is Markov some sort of "security blanket" guys get injured, and guys stay healthy. Who knows what will happen with him, a couple of years ago I'd agree about the team really NEEDING him but not now by any means. I think he plays 195 games in the next 3 years personally. I'll push on over or under with that one.

UniverStalinGraduate* is offline   Reply With Quote