Old
08-19-2011, 12:27 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
Did you actually read my post or did you just skim through it? Because I list at least 5 factors that were in play here. Aside from the obvious, his family, his agent, lack of offers, further information on his knee and all the other things I mentioned play into this. You act like retirement is such an easy and simple thing where you just wake up one morning and say "alright, it's clear I'm gonna have to retire now" We see guys in their 40s struggle with letting the game go, Drury isn't even 35.

Do you know what a degenerative knee CONDITION (it makes no sense to have a degenerative knee) is? It's not a specific diagnosis. It could be anything from arthritis to ligament damage to whatever. It will be telling in the near future if he ends up getting joint/knee replacement surgery. So to act like because he has a degenerative condition meant that he definitely couldn't work himself into a position where he could play is naive as someone that acted like they knew what Peter Forsberg's foot problems exactly meant for his playing career.
I didn't see anything of importance in your post, so why would I bother to read it all?

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote