08-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
Except it's not a full diagnosis.

Please, tell me and all of us who aren't enlightened what a degenerative knee condition is. Maybe we will learn something.
Drury was "render[ed]... medically unable to play next season". This was in the second week (or so) of June. He knew what the preliminary diagnosis was (and I still haven't bothered to research or even look up what the actual diagnosis was -- assuming some type of arthritis [osteoarthritis would be my guess]). He was not going to be playing this coming season and, since it is degenerative, would not be getting better.

Again, Drury knew he was done. Done as the lunch I just ate. Drury knew he would never be playing again.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote