View Single Post
Old
08-19-2011, 01:28 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMo316 View Post
When I think Gonchar, I always think about this:

Not sure I'd take him for free after that.
We think alike in this case MoMo. I to would NEVER (and I mean NEVER) have signed Gonchar at 5.5 million. I knew he was declining and would decline in Ottawa heavily.

I laughed when so-called experts were pegging it as the best signing of the summer. I knew it would come back to haunt people

What a ****ing joke that guy is. Let's just give up, we're down 3-0 in a game 7 so giving up now.

Chris Kunitz with a horribad turnover too. Meanwhile on the main forum Pens fans say the guy is a billion times better than AK. The only difference is he's a slightly better player who isn't criticized so heavily that he retains some value on this forum. The haters in Montreal drive player value down on these forums so much it's incredible. Now a days Andrei is a 4th line winger who shy's from physical plays and sucks apparently

The fans, Fleury and everyone in the Pittsburgh organization deserved a lot better than that. Kunitz and Gonchar played worse in that game 7 than Andrei Kostitsyn did in ours versus Boston.