View Single Post
Old
10-23-2003, 09:55 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean
It's not a cheapshot. It could be a message to the organisation, though. Saku NEVER balked down from a quick return after an injury. He was ready to go this week, right? He wanted to come back against Detroit, but the organisation (more than him) decided it was a no go. Now, they give him the green light. Nothing changed. The guy skated all week, he even did some overtime with the spares. And NOW he feels the twinge? Come on. I've got some swamp land to sell you in the Everglades...
The story is getting to be a pain in the ass because nothing is actually ever said by the ones involved.People are speculating into microphones and it becomes a reality if said often enough. I called it a cheapshot because I felt you were implying that he was reacting to some perceived slight. If that wasn't the case, I apologize. Maybe I'm naive, but I've had enough knee problems to know that they can act up when you figure it's ok. Of course Saku is probably a better tuned machine than me, so I'm a bad example. Now , about that swampland.............