View Single Post
Old
08-20-2011, 06:17 PM
cfaub

vCash: 500
As for where he ends up if he goes to the O I have no idea but if he is looking for a starter's role from day 1 then I doubt he ends up on a contender.

As a Windsor fan I would love to see him here but they would need to move Campbell before hand and likely Cullen at some point as well. As an example though a team in a similar situation as Windsor, a year or two out from being a contender but not likely to be a bottom of the pack team either. A solid young group building towards the future.

Without considering anyone else's goaltending situation teams like Peterborough, London, Soo, Sudbury, Brampton, Windsor are all in a position to allow him that year to develop in the league before being relied upon to take them all the way as the starter. Oshawa is a place that it all depends if they make a run this year or next.

I am sure there are some serious bids going to Belleville but there is likely only a couple of teams that have the right mix of assets as well as being a destination he would report to. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

cfaub is offline   Reply With Quote