View Single Post
Old
08-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Jdawg*
I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
"Crazy thing ladyfan...I was at game 7 vs Tampa and during pregame warm up my friend is like" look there is Looch along the boards" and I'm like wow..."There's Ladyfan by the bench".

I should have tried a little harder to come say Hi!. Many people in your vicinity but i am sure i could have squeezed in somehow."

Well there is always this year ! It would be nice to meet you. You were a positive poster on my thread (Do you think the B's can win...I say maybe). I really don't make threads often but that one was fun. I still smile everytime I think of the B's winning the cup.

I have met quite a few from this board. It is nice to put a face with a person you have been posting with.

Last season was the first time in the 10 years I have been a STH that I was at every home B's game (even Prague). I didn't really plan it ...Usually there are things I have to do so I miss a few.

It would be fun to have a get together with everyone from this board. I know you could never get everyone together . I love that the B's have fans from all over the world.
I loved that thread. Especially when we bumped it up after we fell behind to Tampa and Vancouver.

Jdawg* is offline   Reply With Quote