View Single Post
Old
10-23-2003, 11:40 AM
IGM

vCash: 500
There is one other thing I wanted to say about this article. This is truly the first time in the 25 years that I have been a fan that we have been thought of as having one of the best systems in the game. I mean, in the mid 80's we had Carson, Luc, Wells Deusch, Nichols and a couple of others but nothing like this where we not only have several top level prospects that everyone is buzzing about as mentioned in the article but we also have several mid level guys to boot.

Steckle Anshankov (the best not mentioned in this article) Boyle Karlson Roome Rooneem Petiot Hogeboom to name a few would have been our top kids in years past. I guess I will get slammed by SOME around here but Kudos to DT and his scouting staff and to the memories of Ace and Mark. DT has done just what he said he would do. Help build a team that can compete for a long time. IF you look at the players mentioned and consider that we have Frolov, Corvo and a few other kids that are already up with the big club there is no possible way that you can say anything except congradulations to DT.