View Single Post
Old
08-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Torts mentioned MDZ needing to be a better pro last week to Stan Fischler. MSG.com posted the article and a few hours later DZ retired from twitter. Torts made the same comments last season when the Rangers sent MDZ down twice. Delly suffered a broken finger which ruined the NYR plans of DZ playing a ton of minutes.

Tim Erixon will be the #5 D. NYR brass feels Erixon is NHL ready. They also felt Ryan McDonagh was NHL ready this time last summer. He was beat out of a spot by Michael Sauer who was waiver eligible. NYR don't have any waiver issues on D this time.
I think any vote here of MDZ, Erixon or Vtank is a good one. It is going to be a battle in camp. Based on top picks Vtank is left out but good thing its not about that

I just would hate to have Vtank go down and not be given a chance to play some NHL games. I am pretty sure he would take off back to the KHL if he cant crack the lineup this yr and that would stink

of course they could package Vtank, Zuke , 2nd rounder at the deadline for a LW. Just a hunch but that's far away

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote