View Single Post
Old
08-22-2011, 11:43 AM
sunbear

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Obsession View Post
You must've missed Valeri Kamensky, Igor Ulanov, Sylvain Lefevbe, Stephan Quintal, Kevin Hatcher, Peter Nedved, Marek Malik, Vladimir Malakhov (boy lots of VERY bad defensemen here. I'm sensing a pattern here that the Rangers must have at least one bad defenseman a year that will give us fits. I wonder who it will be this year.)

And if I spelled some of those names wrong, I apologise, but I don't think most of those guys or all of them are worthy of having theirt names spelled right.

Steve Mckenna, Sandra McCarthy.

Basically anybody from 1997-2004/2005 was MUCH WORSE than Chris Drury will ever be.

But I guess a lot of Rangers fans have forgotten about the horrid, terrible players that came thru and played for the Rangers and plagued this team those years. I don't blame them on that part.

Basically, Chris Drury is FAR from the worst Ranger ever and that i've seen. The guy at least didn't dog it and did give effort. He just didn't live up to the massive contract our General Moron gave him.
Petr Nedved? Really? Even Marek Malik during his first 2 seasons was more valuable than Chris Drury. To compare the guy - the captain with marginal signings ala McKenna or goons ala McCarthy is pointless.

sunbear is offline   Reply With Quote