View Single Post
Old
08-22-2011, 02:58 PM
RKC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Comments/player comparison on Aleksi Mustonen? He was Finland U17's first line center in the two exhibition games against Russia this weekend. Chosen as the best player in the first game(2-6 loss) and had a goal+assist in the second(3-3 tie). I hope he has grown height during the last year, though I don't think the most recent national team lists are correct (172/67) since last season he was bigger in the B-SM listings.
Well he was listed at 170/64 at eliteprospects for like two years and Finhockey had him at 175/70 last year, and now at 172/67. Really would like to know how big he really is, as he seems to be pretty interesting prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
Some names maybe worth adding to the watch list:

Julius Nättinen (2015) – Has been a 1st line centre forward for JYP’s Jr.B team in some exhibition games.

Jesse Puljujärvi (2016) – Offensively gifted winger playing for Kärpät’s Jr.C team against an age group that’s two years above his own.

Joni Ikonen (2017) – A small forward who plays a lot like Juuso Ikonen, I assume that they are brothers. Plays for Blues against an age group that’s two years above his own.

Urho Vaakanainen (2017) – A big mobile defenseman with a pretty good understanding of the game. Plays for Jokipojat against an age group that’s two years above his own.
Really looking forward to see how Nättinen does in B-SM next season. Unlike most Finnish prospects, he is a pretty big kid.