View Single Post
Old
08-23-2011, 01:47 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
He has been used on the PK at the start of the tournament but didnt spend alot of time there..

I personally thought Louis couldnt find his role through the tournament, thats the main reason why he was put on different lines every nights.. I dont think he stood out either deffensively, not more than the average Canadian player, they were about all responsible in their own zone, you cant make this team if you dont play a good 2 way game these days.. I dont know how much his injury played a role in his overall performance at the WJC, neither how playing a passive trap with your junior team affected his game but it was certainly not a convincing showing from Louis IMO.. as I said, I think he was good along the board, cycling the puck well but his stickhandling skills as well as offensive flair were without a doubt among the worst of the tournament.. Its coming from a fan who watched the tournament without his pink glasses, while Louis did some things well, he still has alot of room for improvement..
Leblanc was Cameron's go to guy if a line needed a spark plug. He wasn't changing line because he was bad with that particuliar line...

QuebecPride is offline   Reply With Quote