Thread: OT: Earthquake
View Single Post
Old
08-23-2011, 01:47 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
I called my sister to see if she was alright. She is in Massapequa and I am in Suffolk County and she asked me, "Are you still taking all your medications?" WHAT THE F@CK LOL

She felt nothing, meanwhile my bar shook with the bottles and my table was swaying. I have a candle burning and that was swaying.

I went outside and these little trees I planted (3-4 feet high) were swaying. I was like, HERE GOES THE END OF THE WORLD!

I know people call me nutz, but I truly believe this world is coming to an end and quickly. Too much nonesense with the weather being completely crazy and mass amounts of people dying from typhoons, earthquakes, tsunami's, avalanches, ect ect.

I dont like to talk about this cause people just laugh at me for it. Whether they are scared and dont want to accept the fact I might be right, or they think I am just off my rocker.

I am a big believer in dec 21, 2012. So having a 5.8-6.0 quake in Virginia seems like another crazy weather ordeal that shouldnt have been.

Who knows. Either i am dead wrong and thats great! (I have a 2 year old daughter who I cant even imagine holding her when the end of the world comes. I want her to be able to have a looooong happy prosperous life!) or I am right and I wont be able to come on here and tell you, " I told you so" lol

Anyways, crazy earthquake today. WOW!