Old
08-23-2011, 08:42 PM
PromNite
Armed Android

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PromNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by German Way of War View Post
BB, I sincerely respect you a lot as a poster, but that's pushing it.

He's a very good player -- one of the better ones of his generation. But I never saw any joy in watching him run around like a pansy, cheap shotting people in the gnads, swatting at players' ankles and diving all over the ice, then crying (literally) to the refs every shift. He had wheels and a nose for the net with great vision. So do about 10 other players in the league.

Clearly, there's a reason why he is disliked by NHL players, and most hockey fans outside of Canada or Pittsburgh.

One Pearson in 6 seasons. That tells you something about how other players feel about him, and Ovechkin has never been confused for a Byng finalist.

I grew up watching Denis Savard, and Peter Stastny and Steve Yzerman and Pat Lafontaine and Dale Hawerchuk. THOSE guys were a joy to watch because they played the game the way it was supposed to be played, and I can honestly say it didnt bother me when they lit up the Rangers

I hate Crosby. Never liked him. I've seen better players who didnt need to be hyped up by Madison Avenue to garner respect and notoriety. One Hart trophy in 6 years. One. Yet I'm supposed to believe he is this generation's Gretzky?

Please.

I hope he stays away from the game. I hope he stays away from the game forever, because now I can physically watch the Penguins and not want to vomit in my mouth. I can watch the Pens and respect Staal and Letang and all the other Penguins who i liked except for you-know-who.

We all get injuries. It happens. I suffer from PTSD and my life will never be the same, so if Sid, his agent, and his supporters are looking for sympathy because he answers the door when the phone rings, and answers the phone when his doorbell is rung, he ain't going to find it from this guy.

Enjoy the couch, buddy.

Rant of rants over.
Damn, dude.

Adam Tensta's from the 163