View Single Post
Old
08-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
I'm up to the point with the toughness issue where I hope we see more and more games like the famous 8-6 game in Boston. People saying that we're fine now because we have Alexei Emelin and Erik Cole DO NOT understand what our need is now. You guys say that we're built around speed and skills, SO ****ING WHAT???!!! Look at Boston, Pittsburgh and Philly, all 3 teams had way more skills and speed then us, yet a team like Piitsburgh was able to fill their line-up with the likes of Godard, Asham, Engelland and Rupp all at once. Was it killing their skills? No it wasn't... You guys like to say that we make up excuses, well I think you guys are the biggest hypocrites here, cause at least as Habs fan we're able to identifie a problem with the team and not walk around with our rose collided glasses all day saying that we will win the cup just because we're the Habs.

Why can't we enjoy the show just like everybody else? Why are we the only team in the league thar excepts getting beat up and verbally threatened without consequences?

A fighter brings entertainment, protection and even sometimes motivation to a line-up that badly needs it. Getting a Chris Niel, a Shawn Thornton or even a Colton Orr will not be the cause of why Cammalleri doesn't score 40 goals or that Price has a 900 sv% average, get over yourselves.

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote