Thread: Proposal: YAHOO! Fantasy Hockey League
View Single Post
Old
08-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

vCash: 500
YAHOO! Fantasy Hockey League

As you guys know, I really didn't start posting here a lot until around April-ish and don't know if you guys do this sort of thing. I love playing Fantasy Hockey and no one I know really watches hockey and would do a league, so I always end up doing it with random people, not that I know you guys personally, but I know you guys and like you guys.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys would be up to doing Fantasy Hockey. There are a lot of us, so it would be hard to please everyone. Maybe we can set up 2 leagues with 12 people each, I think 24 is people in total is satisfying, I may be wrong, but I don't think everyone on this board would want to do fantasy hockey or has the time to manage their team on a day to day basis, with going to work and all.

I would be the commissioner of one of the leagues, I think of anyone else on here, Brian Boyle if he is up to doing Fantasy should be the commish of the other league, unless one of you guys is up to it and he's fine with it. So, who's up for some Fantasy Hockey?!

PS: I thought it was clever using the Proposal prefix

And by the way, mods can you please sticky this?