Thread: On the Radio: Wild-Related Radio Appearances
View Single Post
Old
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
mnwildgophers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I realize most guys can't stand PA (homerrific), but I actually find his show to be the best and most informative of the KFAN lineup. Morning show is a morning show, Common Man is just playing sounders, Barreiro is just snark and pessimism.
PA is really homerrific (to borrow your word) especially about the Vikes, but I think he really does try to get and know the different sports. I listened to him almost every day last year during the Wild season and he was really into it (maybe he knew they were going to get the Wild's broadcasting rights?), but he is a big name and can draw big names to come on and talk about hockey. I think we'll see a more hockey focused lineups somedays (although I think Vikes and Gopher's Football will get a lot of attention)

Common Man can be funny, and he has decent takes from time to time, but it's just too many sounders to make me not listen. Barreiro can get good names also, but he can be too much of a pessimist. They have a decent lineup, still much better than 1500 ESPN IMO.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote