View Single Post
Old
08-24-2011, 06:18 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talks to Goalposts View Post
Strong passing has always been an element to Pacioretty's game, which is why he had a very good year as a 19 year old in the AHL despite low goal totals. His breakthrough this year was that he started to really use the pretty good shot tool he had combined with the physical development to play the power game against men is what put everything together for him. In the future I think he'll end up being a bit more of a playmaker than scorer on ES but be mostly a goal scorer on the powerplay as the primary net presence.
He knows how to use his size really effectively at the NHL level. I really hope he recovered perfectly *fingers crossed* I can't believe we essentially got Pacioretty and Gorges for Rivet In my eyes that alone cancels out the Gomez deal and if Gomer has a come back year having a strong supporting cast... it's going to be an exciting year a lot of question marks, a lot of youth. Looking back that trade in my eyes could have been the difference between SJ winning and not winning the cup last year Gotta love the what ifs.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote