View Single Post
Old
08-24-2011, 11:46 PM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Or... not.

I thought I would write ahead of myself (because I've always said that dropping in unannounced is rude). She threatened to have me arrested if she saw me. She furthermore called me selfish, said I didn't pay any attention to her needs or wants, and said we couldn't even be friends.

I broke out in a cold sweat. I curled up in a ball and cried. I thought about doing some of the really stupid things that put me in this position. I never thought I could make her hate me so utterly. Failure was not an option, but I failed anyway.

I don't really know what to do. I thought I had shattered myself the first time, but this time was even worse. I feel despicable. I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted with myself. It feels like I can't do anything right anymore. I'm going to see a counselor tomorrow, but God, hockey season can't get here fast enough.

*****es be crazy man you know that.

It's amazing how a woman can break even the strongest man. Sometimes I think they are pure evil how they suck you in and then play with your emotions. I feel for you bro I really do. Hang in there, it always gets better eventually. You just can't see it right now.