Thread: RIP Joey Vento
View Single Post
Old
08-25-2011, 10:53 AM
ayshplaysh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackStevens View Post
The "Philly ordering procedure" is a gimmick and stupid. It just adds to the stupid allure of going down there and ordering a cheesesteak. It didn't add efficiency to anything.

Good thing this isn't Australia. And it may be in your right but it doesn't mean that its the right thing to do, and that other people should accept it.

National language? Are you really that clueless?

Speaking spanish is a part of these people's culture and one of the things thats supposed to make this country great is the openness to all cultures, even though that's a sham. This guy is a private entity so he can do whatever he wants in that regard but it still flies in the face of his BS patriot rhetoric and overall just a jerk off move.
Oh get out of here with this garbage, why is it suddenly the responsibility of the business to learn their language when they're providing the service? Is it really that difficult for anyone of any language to learn to say a number, followed by a cheese, followed by wit or witout?

Suddenly ordering in english is making them lose their culture? Bullsh*t.

RIP Joey Vento. Since I live in the NE I've only had a few of his cheesesteaks, I mostly stick with Steve's up here.

ayshplaysh is offline   Reply With Quote