View Single Post
Old
08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRouse View Post
As a matter of fact...NO!! Hey I think physical play is absolutely crucial and should be much higher on peoples depth chart than it is.

I can see that. Play the trap when they have a lead. Good strategy too rather than opening the game with the trap. I wouldn't even approach trapping til the 3rd period.

I have my doubts about Vokoun too but Neuvirth last year was a highly unknown quantity. In addition he was young and a team has to protect its future by shielding a young goalies psyche. They don't have to worry about that with Vokoun. And he has played on the international stage and played well. He doesn't have much playoff experience but Nashville was undermanned and didnt they play detroit both times? Maybe not but still his sv pct was good.

Now that he is on the team I like Vokoun more. Probably biased here.

Thats where a lot more vet presence should help. No rookies (well Sjogren but he played in the SEL and is older) on the team this year unlike last year as well. So glad Halpern is back.

I forsee all that happening. All the young guns will have markedly improved seasons IMO

It wouldn't shock me if they broke 120pts at this point..based on what I see on paper.
I'll settle for 32 points, as long as they're all in the playoffs.

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote