MDZ
Jayman82
Ryan41
Vipernsx
Sankaa
Jniklast
Rangers1024
ZacUSNYR

And there we go. I am going to need a volunteer to be commissioner in league 4. First volunteer from league 4 will get the position.

Red name = your commissioner, bow down to them or else.

Rules for all Commissioners to follow when setting up your league and for all people who are confused on how our fantasy leagues will be working:

You draft your players based on position needs. The league I am making has 3 Centers (C), 3 L Wingers (LW), 3 R Wingers (RW), 1 extra Forward (F), 4 Defenseman (D), 2 Injured Reserves (IR) for players who get hurt, 4 Bench (BN) players so that when players in your line-up have a night off, you can replace them with a player who is playing that night, and 2 goalies (G). You draft these players in the live draft.

Stats are self explanatory, the players do all that for you. Being a fantasy manager is all about drafting well and managing your team every day to make sure you have players who are playing that day in your line-up. Each week you will get matched up against someone else in your league, your players have to get better stats than their players and you get a "WIN" for every stat category you beat them in and a "LOSS" for every stat category they beat you in, and a "TIE" in every category you guys tie (never happens with GAA and SV %).

Your overall record is accumulated based off all of your stat category wins, losses, and ties. Let's say in 2 weeks (2 different matchups), you go 6-3-1 in all 10 stat categories the 1st week and then 8-2-0 the next week, your overall record is 14-5-1, giving you 29 points after 2 weeks, you score it just like hockey. 2 points for a win, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss. Hope that helped you a lot.

This is a HEAD-TO-HEAD league, not head-to-head points, HEAD-TO-HEAD.

Good luck to all participants in HF Boards Yahoo Fantasy 2011-2012. May the best Ranger fan win.

Last edited by Clowes Line: 08-26-2011 at 03:03 PM.