View Single Post
08-26-2011, 10:14 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
Not arguing against Graf but I was only posting based on what I've seen from Graf skates brought in.

I know they have different fits but imo not enough to justify skipping past the other brands and going for Graf. But like you said if someone runs out of options for the major brands, going Graf is the next logical step for sure.
Sure. I mean try on everything you can and buy what fits best in your price range. It's just that if you have an "odd" shaped foot or even just a narrow foot chances are Graf has a better chance of matching it. Lets say you wear a size 10 skate. Graf has 6 different shaped boots in 3 different widths in a size 10 so 18 choices. To my knowledge Bauer has 3 different fits(flexlite,vapor, supreme) in 2 widths so 6 choices. I'm assuming that all the Vapors and Supremes are the same fit which could be incorrect.

Trust me. I don't think Graf is some super skate that everyone should be in. For the $$ I spent on my Grafs I could have been in Supreme One100 or a Vapor 7.0 which are both about 100 grams lighter per skate. They do work for some people though so worth a try if they are available at a LHS.

Guffaw is offline   Reply With Quote