View Single Post
Old
08-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Dom - OHL
http://ohlwriters.co

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dom - OHL
Still reading here with passion and popped into to say this:

As others have said, and like I said yesterday elsewhere, wait for the official Bruins announcement. This could be done with the blessing of the Bruins (and who knows, maybe even orchestrated by them).

There is more at issue here than the guy just going back to Russia. Case in point. It removes a contract from the Bruins 50 contract maximum allowed. They were already sitting at 47 with Bartkowski and Marchand left to sign that would have put them at 49 and very limited wiggle room come trade deadline day (or any other time for that matter). They are now at 46 and doesn't force Marc Savard to make an immediate decision or force the Bruins into making him make a decision.

I'm indifferent on Alexandrov so it doesn't matter to me. I just hate seeing a guy dumped on when we don't even know all the facts yet.

Carry on

Oh, and from how I understand the agreement between the NHL and KHL, Alexandrov couldn't have signed with the KHL without the Bruins permission. Like I said, for all we know they could have orchestrated it. Something we may never know.

Dom - OHL is offline   Reply With Quote