View Single Post
Old
08-27-2011, 08:45 AM
CaptDenisPotvin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnut View Post

Yeah it amazes me again and again when people act like there was a bounty of available dmen to trade for before July 1st came. Then they think that nothing happens and they assume Snows doing nothing. As if in their world, the Erhoff thing just fell into his lap in 2 seconds, then he supposedly ****ed up that and went back to doing nothing.

Then people will say "Oh he's supposed to be looking he's a GM!" as if its so easy to get a decent player in trade if you are any NHL GM let alone one with a "crazy owner" a building that is falling apart and a losing record for 5 years. But yet its so easy
Agreed....I don't blame Snow for not landing a UFA. I'm actually pleasently surprised at his ability to run the team and make shrewd moves, it is frustrating not to be able to land UFA's...I hate that we HAVE to give up value to get value when every other team can just sign talent.

Bottom line, nobody is crying for us....Snow has to deal with what the situation is and I think he's done a pretty good job.