View Single Post
Old
08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
1Knee1T
OHH MAMMA DONT U CRY

vCash: 500
I started playing hockey when I was 17 and I'll be turning 20 in September. I wear an A on a house league roller team in the second to lowest division, and I've played as high as the second highest division on a random squad but not with much success. I usually post 5 goals and 5 assists in 10 games on the lower team. The higher team I think I finished with 3 goals and 2 assists. I suck at hockey.

In baseball I played at a high level. I was on our local Williamsport team but we were knocked out in the counties I believe. I left the team a few years after because of stuff with the coach and then the team went on to win the LLWS for their age group (I think it was the Babe Ruth bracket), woops. I joined the Long Island Duck's (a professional team not affiliated with the MLB) junior team for my age and played one season there before burning out of baseball. Baseball is such a dull sport and playing it all year around for 8 years sucked. My last ever at bat was a single off a kid that touched 86, and he was just a sophomore as well. Damn steroids.

1Knee1T is offline   Reply With Quote