Thread: Prospect Info: Kings #4 prospect
View Single Post
Old
08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Time will tell Kingspawn.

I have given high praise to Forbort and feel he deserves it but he isnt anywhere near Des is in as far as their current abilities stand. As to where they are likely to end up or are projected to develop they are two totally different types of players so there isn't really any point in discussing that imo.

As to Des being known for being anything other than stellar in his own end I have to disagree with you and so do most of the pundits who have followed him. He is an exceptionally talented stay at home Dman who is an excellent skater and those have been his strong suits so far, his two way ability as well as his leadership and toughness have been nice additions to his game but they are more or less sort of newish aspects.

The kid is known for being a fast skating tuff stay at home Dman first. The rest is icing.

When it comes to these two dmen Forbort looks very good as well but he has yet to show the same amount of leadership, grit and speed that Des has up to this point. I like Forbort and we are lucky enough to have the opp to watch both of them develop.

Time will tell which is the better of the two and either way I am happy that we have so many exceptionally talented young D in the system.

Last edited by etherialone: 08-29-2011 at 12:33 PM.
etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote