View Single Post
Old
08-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Laus723
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Been skeptical of this "story" since it came out. I grew up in South Florida. I'm a Miami everything fan. I know who Nevin is, and I've been scratching my head as to how this is so credible coming from him, and anonymous sources. So did this guy, and I agree.

Quote:
Nevin Shapiro is not Jose Canseco, the steroid user who ratted out baseball.Shapiro, the Ponzi-schemer who ratted out The U, has more in common with Crystal Mangum than the former major league slugger.
Quote:
“(Shapiro) is a convicted felon and a proven liar. Using a guy like that as your key witness, the standard, the bar, has to be set so high that anything less than documented solid proof has to be set aside," Anderson said. “If I put in a complaint to a government agency that I’m relying on a convicted liar and the people corroborating his story are mostly anonymous, they would laugh in our face. If I was to take this to The New York Times or even the New York Post, they would laugh me out of the room. What he put in that story wouldn’t fly. No way. Not ever."
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...scandal-082811