Thread: Player Discussion: Shea Weber
View Single Post
Old
08-30-2011, 07:12 AM
predfan98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
So someone who works for the Preds said that Weber turned down a long term deal. Didn't we already know this? I'm pretty sure we've been talking about Weber having been offered, and ultimately rejecting, a long term deal worth in the neighborhood of what his one year deal pays him. What's new?

FWIW, there are multiple ways of looking at any situation, and this in particular can be looked at as Weber turning down a long term deal because he isn't in a position of wanting to commit long term yet. It doesn't mean he wants to leave. It means he wants to remain flexible. Que the sky falling
I agree with you that we already knew that weber turned down a long term deal, but i have never heard an amount... and I did, and i heard that weber/agent demanded that we spend to the cap... so with that info.........and that mindset, he's gone....really gone.

so , since sports are so mental, if that is his attitude, spend to the cap or i'm not going to stay...........trade him, trade him and get your $'s worth.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote