08-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Samkow
Global Moderator
Sidney Cosby

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Samkow
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Changing the PSL requirements is not a FU to their existing holders. The sooner you realize it has nothing to do with you, nor some desire to treat you (your group) badly, the better off you will be.

As a person that has spent money on PSL's 3 times (moved, took a year off, etc), I don't care what they do for future requirements. I would rather they get rid of it if it means they get more season ticket holders. If I was still a PSL holder, I would not be offended in the slightest.

I haven't gotten a call to finalize my games or seats for my six pack. That's the kind of stuff they need to fix.
As the kid of a PSL holder who mooched tickets for the last decade, let me tell you, I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would buy PSLs. By the time the game starts, PSL holders have had to dodge scalpers selling better tickets for half the costs and heard at least 10 different ads over the PA advertising similar seats, + food and drink, for a quarter of the costs.

Last year, I went a combined scalping+green seats route. I still went to half the games (of my choice) and paid about 15-20% of what my parents pay for full season PSLs. That's...unacceptable.

I understand that you need to attract new fans, but it shouldn't be at the expense of the PSL holders, who are the backbone of the fanbase.

And as for the ACA...I'll accept them when they...

-Stop this jihad against the lower bowl. They've paid money and just because their idea of entertainment isn't to get drunk, shout obscenities, and make an ass of themselves doesn't mean they should be the object of scorn.
-NEVER EVER EVER skip a regular season game for an exhibition soccer game again.
-Respect the national anthem
-Stop harassing contest winners at Cannonfest.