View Single Post
Old
08-30-2011, 03:43 PM
YARR123

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Doctor View Post
Well if someone tries to hurt Teuvo, theres 200 kilograms of linemates protecting him. I think the line with Hahl and Rita is ideal for a junior; a hard working and skilled center + super human sniper.

But actually Teräväinen played quite physically in the game against Brno, Tomek Valtonen has done some great job for Jokerit's juniors.

About Ruutu; I think he is coming to Jokerit and the contract (2+2 years) will be announced later this week.
From what I've seen Teräväinen plays a pretty gritty game, forechecks hard. In the goal he scored he almost stripped the puck off from a defender just a few seconds before. Also there was one time in Hlinka against russia, where a pretty decent sized russian was blazing fast with the puck, and I thought to myself, oh boy. Then comes Teräväinen who takes the guy with the body like a 6'3 200 defenseman should, totally flattening the guy. That was also a time he scored few moments later. Seems to be a quite well rounded player (from my very limited viewings) despite his lack of size. He looks like a strong skater and surpising strength for his small frame